Thursday, October 21, 2010

Its been a long time since i posted my last,well i cant concentrate on this blog,GOD knows why,i have been writing my posts in a dairy instead!!!!!!!!!I have accounted my childhood days and offcourse meeting HER in these accounts.I am a drifter and usuallly i wont last long in any type of my fancies,i search for new fantasies afterwards.Today i read chinmayi sripadas blog.Interesting person she excells in all the field ,she is a linguist ,RJ ,ceo,singer etc etc.i read a few posts of her.SHOBHA De joins the sixties club ,man she is still gorgeous and her witt and sharp words will last long.Hmmmmmmmm India has a wonderfull time after the olympics ,we got gold medal in the olympics and now the CWG(I know its not upto the olympics level but still mere bharat mahan he pura din bar).Cheers up INDIA we will rock forever.pitching out bye
HUDA HAFIZ


No comments: